Locust Trace News
April 5, 2016
Help make our Luau Dance a success!
What? Luau Dance
When? Friday, 4/22, 6-9pm
Where? Locust Trace
This is for Locust Trace students only. We need help with chaperoning the event as well as providing drinks and snacks for the kids. If you would be willing to help, we would really appreciate it! All volunteers need to fill out a volunteer clearance https://webapps.fcps.net/volunteer/ and sign a chaperone form which I can email to you. Thank you so much! Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
Follow this link to sign up to volunteer!
Locust Trace Career Night
Thursday, April 14th, 5:30-7:30pm
3591 Leestown Road
This event is open to the public!
If you are interested in setting up a table for your business or organization please contact Sara Tracy:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 381.3990
Facebook event link- https://www.facebook.com/events/1099932656704769/
Congrats to our new NAVTA-approved (National Association of Veterinary Technicians in America) Veterinary Assistants! Our students have a 100% pass rate on this national certification!
Support LTAC through Kroger Community Rewards!
Locust Trace is now a registered organization with Kroger Community Rewards. This means that our school will get a percentage $$ reward based on spending!
The key to success is that you have to register your Kroger plus account and select our organization as your community reward organization. If you already have a Kroger plus card/account this will be really easy, it only took me about two minutes. Follow the steps below (if you already have a Kroger account you will be able to skip quite a few of them) and select Locust Trace as your organization to help us start earning!!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. Our NPO number is 70071 but you can also search by Locust Trace.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.