CAUSE AND EFFECT
- To define and give an example of a cause and an effect.
- To write their own cause and effect.
- To give an effect for a given cause, or give a cause for a given effect.
- 1- Read the story.
- 2- Check comprehension about why particular events took place.
- 3- Draw a chart with two columns: causes and effects.
- 4- Complete the chart with causes and effects, as they occur in the story.
- Make a list of possible causes and have students brainstorm for possible effects.
Cause and Effect