OK, What Did You Say This Morning?
October 11, 2016
- A Google form will be sent to each staff member.
- Think about the movie and complete the Google form in preparation for campus discussion groups.
- Attend a discussion group (Note: Attending a specific meeting will give each participating staff member a jean day.):
- Monday, October 24th, 3:30-4:30 - Science Lab - Wear Jeans on Tuesday, October 25
- Tuesday, October 25th, 7:15-7:45 - Science Lab - Wear Jeans on Tuesday, October 25
- Friday, October 28th, Conference Times - Grade Level Pods
The movie, reflection questions, and discussion time will count for 3 hours of GT credit. We now have our 6 hour GT update as a campus!!
Cancelled Grade Level Meetings
Friday, October 14th, Math Meetings
Friday, October 28th, ELA Meetings - You can choose this day/time as a GT discussion time. See note above.
No faculty meeting scheduled this month.
October 31st - Book Characters and Dinosaurs?
- Students and staff dress up as their favorite book character. Please let students know not to bring toy guns/weapons.
- Dinosaur George (http://www.dinosaurgeorge.com/home.html ) will be on campus for a museum and assembly. Thank you PTO!
- No morning assembly that day.
- Students will go through the museum during their CAMP time.
- GP family time for younger students: 11:30-12:15
- Assembly Times: PreK, K (Gibbs, Lutz, Grant) 1st, 2nd - 8:30-9:30; PPCD, K (Simpson, McMurray, Neidig), 3rd & 4th 1:30-2:30
- Although not an official food party day, a class treat can be shared if you would like.
Snow in Texas?
Be thinking about activities that will help our students dig in to a great learning day all about snow. More information to come.