Week of May 20, 2019
If you would like your report card mailed to you, you will need to bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the main office before the last day of school.
Please return your library books as soon as possible.
Effective, Wednesday, May 15th, iNow accounts will be temporarily disabled for those students who have overdue library books to return and fines to pay. Once the student's library account is in good standing, iNow accounts will be re-enabled.
College Prep English 10 Information
- Informational flyers for College Prep English 10 are posted in the English hall, the library, and outside the counselor's office.
- Please contact Sparkman High School if you have questions.
Parents, thank you so much for beginning the process of registering your students for the 2019-2020 school year. Here are a few tips to help you during the registration process:
- If you are NOT finished uploading your documents, DO NOT click submit. You must SAVE & EXIT to come back to it at another time. If you submit, you no longer have the opportunity to make additions or changes. The registration is locked at that point. To make changes or to upload documents, you will have to notify the local school registrar. The registrar is the only one that can make changes or additions after you click SUBMIT.
- All students should have the requested documents uploaded prior to the beginning of the 19-20 school year (currently enrolled and new students). Our goal is to have the most up-to-date documentation on file for your student.
- Madison County Schools requires a Huntsville Utility bill as one proof of residency. Harvest Monrovia Water bills are NOT accepted.
- A second proof of residency should be uploaded (deed or lease or property tax statement or mortgage statement).
MySchoolFees Discontinued at S9GS
- Attendance notes (excuses for absences) must be turned in to the Attendance Office or placed in the attendance notes box located across from the cafeteria.
- Students should NOT turn attendance notes in to their teachers.