S9GS ANNOUNCEMENTS & IMPORTANT INFO
1st Semester 2020 - 2021
HYBRID LEARNING EXTENDED THROUGH JANUARY 29, 2021
A message from Superintendent, Mr. Allen Perkins:
In our continuing efforts to maintain a safe environment and to best meet the needs of our students, we have made the decision to remain on Level 2 - Hybrid Learning of our Reopening Plan through January 29, 2021.
Our team will continue to evaluate the COVID-19 situation to determine if additional changes are necessary with a goal of returning to Level 1-Traditional Learning of our Reopening Plan on February 1st. Thank you for your support and patience as we seek to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Madison County Career Tech Center Applications
The Madison County Career Tech Center is now accepting applications. Please complete your application as soon as possible if you are wanting to attend. Students will be admitted on a first come first serve basis. https://forms.gle/C5yh2bRPQLP7fVmm8
Sparkman 9 Students in Spotlight
Order your yearbook today!
School: Sparkman Ninth Grade School
MUST PAY ONLINE!
Cost: $40 or $45 with personalization
Please contact Mrs. Cagle if you have questions.
Parking Passes at S9GS
- S9GS parking passes are not sold at SHS.
- If you paid for a parking pass via myschoolfees at SHS, you must park at SHS.
Students who want to park at S9GS must purchase the parking pass at the main office at S9GS.
- S9GS does not use myschoolfees. See below for instructions on how to purchase a parking pass at S9GS.
Student user account information | How to login to SPLP & other school accounts
Parents, thank you so much for beginning the process of registering your students.
Here are a few tips to help you during the registration process:
- If you are NOT finished uploading your documents, DO NOT click submit. You must SAVE & EXIT to come back to it at another time. If you submit, you no longer have the opportunity to make additions or changes. The registration is locked at that point. To make changes or to upload documents, you will have to notify the local school registrar. The registrar is the only one that can make changes or additions after you click SUBMIT.
- All students should have the requested documents uploaded prior to the beginning of the 19-20 school year (currently enrolled and new students). Our goal is to have the most up-to-date documentation on file for your student.
- Madison County Schools requires a Huntsville Utility bill as one proof of residency. Harvest Monrovia Water bills are NOT accepted.
- A second proof of residency should be uploaded (deed or lease or property tax statement or mortgage statement).