Resources: Recycle and Reuse
Metal By: Matthew Shofner, Caitlyn Simon,and Grace Dunaway,
5 Ways Metals can be Reused or Recycled
- Food and drink cans can be melted down into new cans.
- Melted down and turned into aluminum canoes.
- Shredded and turned into steel wool.
- Copper wiring can be melted/recycled to new wiring.
- Wire into wire baskets.
3 Ways Metal can be Reused or Recycled at Home
- Turn them into interact club to be reused.
- At home i use them for targets for my Be-Be/ Pellet gun.
- A tin can, can be used as a "little holder" for things like pencils.