OCCT Assessment Update
To: District Test Coordinators
From: OCCT Program Management Team
Date: February 17, 2016
Subject: Assessment Update
As it is our goal to keep you informed of upcoming events with the assessments, here are some key points to be aware of this week.
- Writing assessment – The administration window for writing is February 23-25. Please see the key dates document for more information.
- Clarification on Grades 5 & 8 Writing Tests (TAM) Errata Notification for the Read-Aloud Accommodation Form Only
- Only students with an IEP/504 may have the paired passages read to them based upon documented IEP/504 accommodations.
Reminders from last week:
- Key Dates – Spring Assessments:
- 2016 Spring Online Test Preparation Manuals (TPMs) http://oklahoma.onlinehelp.measuredprogress.org/test-preparation-manual/
*Additional hard copies will not be shipped to schools
- Grades 5 & 8 Writing Tests re: Class Header Sheets Email
- Clarification of the Class Identification Sheet
- Errata Notification related to the Class Identification Sheet
- Online Practice Tests Available
- 2/22/16 – EOI excluding Biology 1(released at a later date)
- 3/7/16 – 6-8 excluding Gr 8 Science
Measured Progress Help & Support Site: