By: Anastasia Vang
My Brain Hemishpare
Left Brain Thinker
My Personality Type
Blue people can be emotional to other people like whenever their sad or mad, thinking others, friendly to their friends, peacemaker like having a quite time, and caretaker would take care their things.
Green people can be curious about questions, problem solver, loves learning to new things, asks why for questions, and search for answer.
Orange people can be fun loving like having freedom, being creative, charming to themselves, being competitive to other people, and being adventurous.
My Top 2 Career Choices
Social and Human Service Assistants
* Most conditions of Social and Human Service Assistants work in hospitals, offices, clinices, but some people work in group homes, shelter, workshops, or day programs, some of them may have to travel to see the clinices, and most of the assistants work for 40 hours a week even including the evening and weekends.
* It requires for vocational training and on-the-job training and it even requires the minimum formal education, even some may require a bachelor's degree or masters degree in human services, counseling, rehabilitation, social work, or related field.
* They meet with consequences, keep management, and explain maintenance requirements.
* Earns between $19,150 and $38,910 per year nationally.
Public Relations Specialists
* Most conditions of Public Relations Specialists work in very busy and hectic offices, but most of the time they would be working to meet deadlines, which could make work very stressful, and many of them would work unpaid overtime hours and are on the call around the clock, and some public relations specialists would work in standard 35- to 40- hour week.
* It requires for a bachelor's degree by the minimum formal education.
* They plan of an organization's accomplishments, prepare realtions objectives, and prepare organizational publications.
* Earns between $31,870 and 473,070 per year nationally.
Top 3 Colleges
9th - get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activitives/accomplishments.
10th - keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume.
11th - boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th - get letters of recommerendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships.