60 SECOND SCIENCE COMPETITION
You chance to win $400
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
The CHALLENGE is to create a 60 SECOND VIDEO that explains an Invention, an Experiment, a Science Concept or principle. The video can be completed using any type of media with specific categories and prizes awarded to animation and cinematography.
- All participants must register and attend an information session before the 1st of August (see details below for information session).
- All participants who submit a video will receive a free pizza lunch and certificate of participation.
- All videos are judged by professional scientists and film-makers external to the school.
- PLENTY OF DIVISIONS AND CHANCES TO WIN!!!!
INFORMATION SESSION TIMES
Wednesday, June 27th 2012 at 1pm
ROOM 33, JUNIOR SCHOOL
- YEARS 7 & 8 - WEDNESDAY 27/06/12 LUNCH TIME
- YEARS 9 & 10 - TBA
- YEARS 11 & 12 - TBA
All entries automatically enter this category
All films with cinematography automatically enter into this category
All films with animations automatically enter into this category