Briana Magana Period 4
What is a job interview?
A job interview is a meeting between a company or store representative and a job applicant. During the job interview, the representative asks different questions. The questions can be common and uncommon. Every job that you apply for, you need to do a job interview.
Helpful tips for your job interview (:!
- Research the company so you can know the background of the company.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Dress for success. Dress appropriate and according to the type of job you're applying for.
- Make a good impression.
- Arrive to your interview on time.
- Make good body language
- BE CONFIDENT!!!!!!!
Questions Asked at an Interview
- "Tell me about yourself?"
- "Why would you excel at this job/position?"
- "What do you know about our company so far?"
- "What's most important to you in your new position?"
- "What range salary are you looking for?"
- "What questions do you have for me?"
Examples Job Interviews
Job Interview Video Examples