AEA Strongsville Weekly Update
Week of March 11, 2020
- No School Tomorrow, Friday March 26th for Staff Professional Development Day
- Spring Break -No School from March 29th to April 2nd. School resumes Monday April 5.
- Autism Awareness Month: April is Autism Awareness Month and we will be celebrating it throughout the month at AEA. Please see the picture and attached information below for more details.
- State Testing Information: all virtual families will receive a copy of the schedule to their emails this week informing them of the exact days they are expected to bring their students to school.
- Please Participate in the EPO! We have upcoming meetings that you can zoom in on!
- Please save your bottle caps and plastic lids -these are going to be recycled and turned into a "Buddy Bench" in honor of Dr. Thomas for the Strongsville Campus
April is Autism Awareness Month
Testing begins the week after spring break April-May
Recycle your bottle caps and lids into a Buddy Bench for Dr. Thomas
Please collect your bottle caps and lids. We are able to exchange them for a bench that we will place on campus in honor and memory of Dr. Thomas, our founding Superintendent.
EPO Meetings upcoming
Please participate in the EPO -the Einstein Parent Organization. We have a few more meetings this year. We are going to work on a T-shirt project and host a field day for students at the end of the school year and we need your help!
Change in Registration for Berea Bussing
The Student Transportation Registration Form is no longer being accepted in paper form. Use this link: Student Transportation Registration Form: Non-Berea City Schools and fill out the form. Please fill this out by May 31th, 2021. After the May 31st deadline the form will be turned off. If for some reason you will need to fill out a form after May 31st, you must contact the Transportation Department 216-898-8301. This form needs to be filled out every year, so we can provide the students transportation. If you have already filled out this form for the coming year, please complete it again.