- Series of four sessions: $400 prepaid (total for series), contract required.
- By submitting registration and payment, participants understand that, as of 30 days before the first meeting dates, no refunds will be issued for any missed meetings.
- Group 2: Wednesdays 2:00 PM-3:30 AM US Eastern Time 1/12, 2/9, 3/9, 4/6
- Group 3: Tuesdays 11:00 AM-12:30 AM US Eastern Time 12/15, 1/12, 2/9, 3/9
Online Video Group
Meetings take place via Zoom.com, accessed by a link provided in an email invitation sent a few days prior to each meeting. If there are technical outages involving the provider or host (these are rare), meetings will be held via FreeConferenceCall.com by phone (see below). If participants have internet difficulties, they may still access the audio portion by phone number provided in the email invitation (and shown below).
By mutual agreement of participants, each meeting can consist of case consultation, or teaching of specific concepts and skills. It is not expected that each meeting will provide individualized consultation for every member, although an effort will be made over the course of the series of meetings to fairly distribute such opportunities among members. It is anticipated that members will benefit from the presentation and discussion of each other's cases, questions, topics and concerns.
Backup Phone Info
These numbers are for accessing meetings by phone if you can't use internet video. Forward thinkers might save them in their phones for possible future need.
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,717149518# US (New York)
+14086380968,,717149518# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: YOU WILL NEED TO OBTAIN THIS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL MEETING FROM THE EMAIL INVITATION
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/alm6PQuUl
The FreeConferenceCall.com Dial-In # (for backup in case of rare provider or host outage) is 605-475-4700
Participant Access Code: 271329#
About Bruce Hersey, LCSW
My background includes:
- IFS Level 3 Training
- serving as a Level One program assistant a few times
- presenting at the IFS International Conference several times
- teaching many introductory IFS workshops
- years of individual and group IFS consultation
- EMDR Approved Consultant
- teaching numerous IFS-Informed EMDR workshops
- years of individual and group IFS-Informed EMDR consultation
Too many emails?
To unsubscribe to this mailing list, click REPLY, write REMOVE in the subject line and SEND. No hard feelings, I understand.