2013 VMBA Member Benefits
Mark Your Calendars for March 10th!!
DO YOU LIKE...
1. Expanding sweet trails in Vermont?
2. The best riding scene and events in the east to keep you stoked all season long?
3. Discounts and benefits you won't find anywhere else?
Then become a VMBA member! Membership will open March 10th on vmba.org
Levels of Membership:
$30 for VMBA chapter members
$60 for non-chapter members Check out vmba.org for links to a chapter near you
$75 for families. "Family" is defined as two adults and dependents under 18 yrs.
Your 2013 VMBA Member Benefits
* 2 for 1 mid-week ski passes at Mad River, Sugarbush, and Smuggs
* Free MTB day pass at:
- Trapps Family Lodge
- Millstone Trail Association
- Sleepy Hollow
- Catamount Outdoor Family Center
* 20% off season pass at Kingdom Trails
* Free subscription to Dirt Rag Magazine
* 15% discount on the MBTVT's new Vermont MTBing Guidebook
* 20% off bike dept. and clothing at Outdoor Gear Exchange
* Free bike rental at Pine Hill Park
* 20% off Eastern Mountain Sports store purchase
* Two Vermont State Park passes
* Discounts on Singletrack Mindfulness Programs
* 15% discount for the VMBA annual festival
* Discounts at multiple shops throughout the state
- Onion River Sports, Montpelier
- Earl's Cyclery and Fitness, South Burlington
- Skiershop, Stowe
- True Wheels, Killington
- Old Spokes, Burlington
- West Hill Shop, Putney
- Battenkill Bicycle Shop, Manchester
- Bike Express, Northfield
- Green Mountain Bikes, Rochester
After registering please allow two weeks to receive your member coupon book including all the great deals listed above. Please note, you must have coupons in hand to take advantage of these deals throughout the year.
Membership will open on March 10th at VMBA.ORG - Help spread the word!