Friday, October 14th
Jeans day on Monday, October 17th? WHY NOT???!!!???
What does he mean when he says "doldrums?"
Like the doldrums on the ocean, these time periods can be very difficult to navigate through. However, we can work through these with teamwork, positive attitudes, and keeping sight on the goal(s) we have for ourselves, our students, and our school. We have a choice each and every moment on how we respond or act- choosing the positive is always the right option.
Our first extended planning will be next Tuesday the 18th! We will be sending out an email with details about that day.
GLLs- Please make sure your team has thought through the schedule for that day for your students who are in class as we discussed in our meeting.
Staff Meeting next Tuesday, October 18th
Important Upcoming Dates
- October 18th - Extended Planning
- October 18th - Faculty Meeting @ 3:30
- October 20th - OPAS 4th Grade
- October 21st - 3rd Grade's Rotation for Lunch with Team!
- Amy Toland - October 16th
- Jessie Larson - October 17th
- Mary Jane Petty - October 20th