Life of the Renaissance Artist
- Hieronymus Bosch was born in Hertogenbosch, Netherlands in 1450.
- Died at the age of 56, in 1516.
- Spent most of his life in Netherlands.
- His training was obtained locally.
- He was a spiritual guy, and increased pictorial ascesticism.
- Some pieces of his paintings were The Last Judgement, and Triptych of Temptation of St. Anthony.
- His patron was Robert L. Mcgrath.
This is called Triumph of The Saint. It was created in 1500. It shows St. Anthony, surrounded by images of great sins. Its linked to humanism because there are people doing different things.