How to Identify an Unhealthy Relationship:
Relationships are an important part of life, and can be enjoyable, or complicate things and cause harm in certain circumstances. Here are some signals of an unhealthy relationship:
- Lack of privacy
- One partner feels obligated to participate in sex
- Lack of equality or fairness
- Yelling or physical violence
- One partner feels obligated to change him/herself to suit the other
- Lack of or poor communication
Days N' Daze - Misanthropic Drunken Loner by Paperbag Music
Unhealthy relationships can cause many problems such as trouble with schoolwork, physical harm or depression.
Leaving an Unhealthy Relationship
If you find yourself in an unhealthy relationship that you don't think is recoverable, the best thing to do is end it.