3rd Six Weeks Project
BY: Janeth Hernandez
- is when the author uses words and details that appeal to a reader's senses. (sight, smell, hear, taste, and touch)
- is what feelings you ,as the reader, get from the work.
Plot and Character Development:
- Plot Development- is the exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, and conclusion.
- Character Development- is the process of creating a believable character in fiction by giving the character personality.
- the place or type of surrounding the story is taking place.
5W's Graphic Organizers
- is usually in the form of a list divided into headings and subheadings.
- Is the sentence of an essay that catches the readers attention.