Pumpkin Contest & Storybook Parade
Tuesday, October 31th!
- Decorate a Pumpkin to Represent a Book Character
- Bring your Pumpkin with a copy of the Book or Book Cover to the front hallway NO LATER THAN Monday, Oct 30th from 7:30 - 8:30 am!
- Pumpkins will be judged Monday, October 30th at exactly 3:30 pm.
- The winner will be announced on Halloween, Tuesday, October 31st!
Be on time! Don't miss out!
Storybook Character Parade!
- Come dressed as your Favorite Storybook Character
- You must have the book (or a print of the book cover!)
- The Parade Starts at 8:30.
- Don't be too scary.
- Parents will stand along the sidewalk across from the school to view the parade.
- In case of rain, parents will be brought into the auditorium and the students will parade on stage.
Prizes for Best Costume & Pumpkin
- Don't wait until Friday to find your book in our library: It will be gone!
- No book cover copies will be made on Monday, October 30th.
- Pumpkins will be judged on Monday, October 30th at 3:30 pm sharp!
- All pumpkins must be picked up after school on Halloween or they will be gone!
- Proudly display your pumpkin at your house on Halloween Night!