9/30-10/4- 3rd Grade RPE- Dugone
- If you haven't turned in money for Texas Studies Weekly, please bring $10!
- Individual school pictures will be taken this Friday, October 4th. Please have your child dress accordingly for those momentous memory snapshots!
- Don’t let these hot afternoons fool you! It’s official fall, and RPE PTA is busy making preparations for our “Fall Fest” on Friday, October 11th, starting at 5:30 PM. The Fall Fest is held in lieu of Monster Mash and the Spring Carnival, and is one of our major fund-raising events. If you would like to sponsor an activity or donate, please go to the PTA website for details.
- Please insure your child’s safe journey home in the afternoon by notifying the school and your teacher regarding transportation changes.
Fri., October 4th – Individual school pictures
Fri., October 11th – Fall Fest, 5:30-8:30 AMMon., October 14th – No school, staff development
- Parent Conferences will be scheduled for Monday, October 14th in the afternoon beginning at 1:00 PM. Further details for scheduling an appointment will be sent shortly. Please remember that these meetings are optional and may be deferred until later in the year.
- Spelling homework has been a bit confusing to locate and download. To clarify, the entire year’s work of assignments has been downloaded to the 3rd grade website. Your child may print one assignment each week, according to the current unit of study.
- We return library books every Tuesday, so please help your child remember to have his/her books with them for return or renewal.
A Week at a Glance
Spelling: Unit 5: spelling patters for er/ore
5 Core Words: world, going, want, school, important
WOW (word of the week): plummet- to fall
Science/Social Studies: Simple machines, Heroes in our Communities
Math: Patterns; addition and Subtraction
PACE Math: Rounding and Estimation, patterns of 10's and 100's
Mrs. Dugone's Contact Info and RESOURCES
Scholastic Book Club: https://clubs2.scholastic.com