Make a proposal!
Not a promposal (sorry)
Come up with a
- a clearly defined hypothesis
- a list of potential variables to consider
This is not your complete proposal, btw.
You will need to read to find out what variables are associated with your topic.
- Check out websites which contain raw data. (below)
- Use the databases to find key terms/synonyms that you can use for Google searches.
"But I Can't Find Anything!"
Useful Websites for Project Data
- Statistics Canada
- Environment Canada
- Transport Canada
- Health Canada
- Quantitative Environmental Learning Project
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Center for Health Statistics
- Fedstats Window
- USA.gov Statistics
- The Math Forum
- U.K. National Statistics
- The World Bank
- United Nations Common Database
- UNESCO Institute for Statistics
- National Master
- Berkeley Library Data Sets
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
If the site ends in ".ca" it's Canadian; if it ends in ".gov" it's American.
Rice texture data. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 29 Apr 2016.