Mr. Posick's Friday email
September 9, 2016
Homework Club starts next Tuesday
How are we doing?
- 6th grade at 5:30PM on Tuesday, September 13th
- 5th grade at 5:30PM on Wednesday, September 14th
- Mr. Budisch and I will also be participating in a Principals' Chat will in the Primary School cafeteria starting at 2:30 on Thursday, September 15th.
- 7th and 8th grade at 6PM on Thursday, September 15th
How can I find out what's going on?
- Our school or district website (Look for the updated version soon!)
- My website
- Emails through Skyward
- Mustang Memo (Some real nuts and bolts information about what's going on in school, compiled weekly by Mrs. Emmerich and added as an attachment to my weekly email.)
- Twitter (@mertonint- link below)
- Facebook (link below)
- Instagram (find us at mertonint)
- Remind (Enter @mrposi to (262) 287-9360 to receive information via text message)
- Daily announcements are posted on my website, on Twitter, and on Facebook.
First PTO meeting
Please consider joining us at our next meeting on Wednesday, October 5th in the Primary School cafeteria.
"Rocking it" in Science
6th graders learning about landforms
First NJHS meeting
They do such awesome things for our school
Pallet to Project
Thanks, Mr. Nettesheim!
5th-8th grade girls basketball at Merton
Today is the final day to sign up! Interested 7th and 8th grade girls must return:
1) Parent and Student Athletic Handbook/Concussion Agreement form and
2) Athletic Fee Form and Payment
These forms can be picked up in the commons or in the office. All forms must be turned into the office today. Any questions? Please contact Mr. Hanrahan.Interested 5th and 6th grade girls who want to play AMSAC basketball need to sign up on-line through the MAA website. Your deadline is also today.
*Boys basketball occurs after Winter Break.
MATHCOUNTS! (Grades 6-8)
Do you love math, live for challenges and enjoy learning new ways to solve problems? Join MATHCOUNTS on Wednesdays from 4-5 p.m. Practices begin on September 21st and run through February in preparation for the MATHCOUNTS competition. 5th graders are welcome to join but cannot compete. See link for registration, cost and waiver. Questions? Contact Corinne Meissner at email@example.com