Friday, May 8th, 12:30-3pm
136 Front Street
Purpose of outing: Educational and Social
Students will learn of the history of the Nemacolin Castle and why it is a focal point to one of the most historically important towns in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Students will learn about the Native Americans that inhabited Southwestern PA.
Students will learn about the French and Indian War.
Students will learn how Brownsville was the center for trade and industrialization.
OLS Hours: 120 minutes of History
$8.00 for adults/$4.00 for children 12 & under.
12:45 Arrival, sign in
1:00 tour begins
RSVPs are due by, Friday, May 1st 2015. Please RSVP to FSC, David Kelliher at email@example.com or 724-656-6888.
Include the following information in your emailed RSVP:
- Student name, grade, teacher's name
- Adult chaperon's name
- Number of additional children or adults
- Is this your first school year at PA Virtual?
- Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
- An adult chaperon must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- All PA Virtual events are smoke-free.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.