By: Destiny, Jared and Brenda
- English(as a second language)
- Khmer; Mountain area languages(Mon-Khmer and Malayo-Polynesian)
- Hao Hao Buddhism
Rolling green hills
The Red River delta
Mekong River Delta
Fan Si Pan (10,315 ft., 3,144 m)
South China Sea
This image shows a vegetable production in the tropical lowlands.
Rolling Green Hills
This image is an aerial shot of the Rolling Green Hills.
Red River Delta
About 120 km long and 140 km wide
- Natural Hazards
- Vietnam is the largest exporter of cashew nuts and second largest exporter of rice
- The Vietnamese worship a number of cultural symbols, such as the Vietnamese dragon(mythical holy dragon), the lac(mythical holy bird), the turtle and the horse.
- Their flag consists of a golden star with five points that represent farmers, workers, intellectuals, youth and shoulders. The red background pays tribute to the bloodshed during the wars.
Nationalist Chinese, French, and Viet-Minh compete for control over Viet territory. Negotiations fail and French forces bombard the Viet-Minh at Haoi’s harbor (1946)
Two communist parties founded in north to resist French rule, but heavily repressed (1927-30)
1858 French Colonial rule begins