Beyond Basics to Practical Classroom Uses
- How can I model the effective integration of current and emerging technology?
- How can the iPad be used to promote higher level thinking during classroom activities and projects?
- How can I more effectively use the iPad in my classroom to connect and communicate with parents?
Use Educreations as an interactive whiteboard for filming screencasts for student use, parent use, and general instruction.
- Showme practically does the same thing.
Explain Everything is essentially a much more intensive version of ShowMe with many, many more options, tools and ways to export your clip.
- Is there an app that will allow me to write on/edit what is on the iPad screen (write over top of ppt, apps, etc.)?
Another app that is similar to InfuseLearning but it incorporates powerpoint type features.
Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nearpod/id523540409?mt=8
A student-driven digital portfolio that empowers students of all ages to independently document and share what they are learning at school.