Krum Middle School Band
Week of 12/15 through 12/19
- Monday: Any practice time submitted by 4:30 pm this Monday will be awarded extra credit. We will not be accepting late practice forms after Monday.
- Tuesday: Band Party from 3:30-5:00 pm. We will provide pizza and drinks. Students may bring additional snacks and drinks. We could use some plates and napkins if someone wants to provide this. The party is open to all band students (make sure you have paid your $45 band fee, as this helps us pay for the party).
- Thursday: All instruments must go home after school on Thursday. We will treat this like a grade similar to what we did over Thanksgiving.
After the break
Please, remember that we will be gearing up for contest once we get back from break. It is important that everyone takes this seriously and is ready to prepare. Here are some things to keep in mind for when we return:
- The Wind Ensemble sectional schedule will resume on January 6th (the first day back). Attendance at sectionals is even more important during contest season.
- We will have chair placement auditions for the Concert and Symphonic students to finalize who will be in which band.
- Beginners will start working on music for Sandy Lake.
- All students need to work on their skills with key signature recognition and sight reading.