Four Corner European
- 8 cones ( any color is fine )
- 1 doge ball
- 3 different color pinnies
2. Once everyone is on a team make sure every team is wearing a different color pinnies an one team will not be wearing pinnies.
3. After everyone is in the right corner and with the right color pinnies the teacher has to go to every corner and give everyone a different number starting at 1 and so on but 1 person will not get a number and they will go in net.
4. Next the teacher will go to the middle of the gym and call out 2-3 numbers and then throw the ball and anyone from each team will go out and play European handball and you are able to score on any net.
5. Once someone scores on any net those numbers will go back to there team and the teacher will come out and call different numbers and you keep repeating this.
6. When a net has been scored on 2 times that net will be closed and you keep playing until there is one team left , but the teams without a net will keep playing and can score on any net.
7. When you play European handball you can't have the ball for more than 3 seconds and you can only take 3 steps with the ball. But you have to bounce the ball before you shoot at the net.