Transfiguration School Newsletter
January 19th, 2021
News and Notes
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful three day weekend. There is a calendar change for Friday, February 12th. This day will be a No School Day- due to a teacher In-service.
Applications for new students for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. This includes ALL incoming Kindergarten students, even if your child attends PK4 at Transfiguration. To apply to Transfiguration, click on the following link: https://mytads.com/a/transfigurationschooltarrytown. Please share this information with any family and friends who are thinking of attending our school. See the Referral Program Details and the new Marketing Video below.
Re-registration will open on February 8th for all returning families to register for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Registration Incentive will once again be in place, allowing families to save $100 per child on the registration fee if they enroll before April 15.
Save the date for Saturday, January 30th! We will kick off Catholic Schools Week with a Virtual Bingo night! More details and registration will be coming home in the next week.
Thank you and have a wonderful week!
Referral Program Details and New Marketing Video
A parent Referral Incentive Program will be offered for the 2021-2022 school year.
Parent Referral Incentive:
The following credit will be applied to the referring Parent’s 2021-22 Smart Tuition account and will appear on the family’s February billing statement:
- A one-time tuition credit of $250 for each new family registered in Full-Day Pre-K 3 or 4 and Grades K-8, for any referring Parent whose outreach and referral efforts result in a new family registering their child(ren) at Transfiguration School for the 2021-22 school year and remaining in good standing with the school through February 1, 2022.
The referring Parent must
- Refer the prospective family to the school for a virtual meeting with the school principal, or his/her designee, and
- Complete and sign this referral form on or before the time of the virtual meeting with the principal to initiate the referral process. Referral forms received after the virtual meeting will not be accepted.
- The prospective family must be NEW to the school in Grades K-8, OR have a student enrolled on a full time basis in a Pre K program; returning families are not covered by this Program.
- The referral credit for the referring Parent will be applied to their tuition bill in time for the February billing statement provided that the new family’s child has continued to be enrolled in the school through February 1, 2022, and that the referring family has remained current on their tuition payments.
Start shopping that "Can Can Sale"... we will be holding our "SOUPer Bowl" Food Drive for St. Vincent de Paul Society, January 25 through February 5 in the School Lobby. Our team goal is to collect 250 Canned Goods and 100 Boxes of Cereal! More info to follow.
Catholic Schools Week
National Catholic Schools Week is the annual celebration of Catholic education in the United States. It starts the last Sunday in January and runs all week, which in 2021 is January 31st – February 5th. The theme for the National Catholic Schools Week 2021 is “Catholic Schools: Faith. Excellence. Service. ”
Reminders and Important Dates:
Friday, January 29th- End of Second Quarter
Saturday, January 30th- Catholic Schools Week Kick Off Bingo
Friday, February 5th- 11:45 Dismissal- Faculty Meeting
Friday, February 12th- No School- Teacher In- Service
Monday, February 15th- Friday, February 19th- President's Holiday