by Emma cookson
Symptoms of CF
- very salty- tasting skin
- persistent coughing, at times with phlegm
- frequent lung infections including pneumonia or bronchitis.
- wheezing or shortness of breath
- poor growth or weight gain in gain in spite of a good appetite
- male infertility
What You Need To Know About CF
- cystic fibrosis is a disorder that involves the lungs getting infected and making it hard to breath.people with cf live longer and more fulfilling lives
- chest physical therapy
- doctor may recommend a pulmonary rehabilitation program
- "How Is Cystic Fibrosis Treated?" - NHLBI, NIH. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, 23 Dec. 2013. Web. 15 Dec. 2015.
- "The Symptoms of CF." Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms. N.p., Oct. 2015. Web. 15
- Treatment and Therapies. N.p., n.d. Web.
the gene that disorder lands on is the cftr gene