Book Project Workshop
Workshop #1 Plot Development
Tuesday, Feb. 25th, 3:45-4:15pm
Let's Talk about the Book!
1. Try and catch one of the two beach balls bouncing around the room.
2. Once you caught it hold on to it, until the second is secured.
3. Look at your left hand, any question covered by your hand must be read allowed.
4. Select someone whose hand is up to answer.
5. Follow suite with the second ball.
6. Throw the ball to the person who answered the question and go to step #2.
What Makes a Story Come Alive or Move Along?
Plot Diagram Puzzle
1. Take the laminated plot diagram paper and place in the middle of your group.
2. Locate the puzzle pieces and velcro to the puzzle as a group.
3. Make any changes necessary as corrections are made.