your body craves complex carbohydrates !
Too much or Too little ?
- If you dont get enough of the carbohydrates, youre putting yourself at risk of depriving your body meaning being under weight too much and you will also have an energy crash meaning you will start to feel slower each day.
- If your body gets too much of the carbohydrates your carbs will turn into fat, making you obese. Besides obesity, you can also get coronary heart disease, hypertension, adult-onset diabetes, obesity and stroke.
Carbohydrates are the fuel to Life !
- Carbohydrates are not all alike. Man-made refined carbs act differently in our bodies compared with more natural complex carbs.
- natural complex carbs are loaded with nutrients like fiber, vitamins and minerals & take a little bit longer to digest but will work better than man-made refined carbs.
- humans can live healthy lives while eating very low levels of carbohydrates, because our bodies can convert proteins into carbohydrates.
Carbohydrates arent all alike
Act like the energy fuel in our bodies
Refined carbs act faster than natural complex carbohydrates
Both types of carbohydrates are important.
Other than beans, fruits and vegetables also include carbohydrates
Having too much leads to obesity
Your body has a limited amount of carbs to digest
Digesting carbohydrates is different for everybody
Refined carbs are found in foods like white bread, white rice, sugars, cookies and cakes.
Always have carbohydrates as a part of your daily nutrition.
The human body can go with low levels of carbohydrates
Energy is the key to having a happy and full life
Start eating more carbs people !