Shepard Staff Updates
September 21, 2018
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Look into districtwide goal groups and see if one fits your goal. These are online via google classroom and a great way to connect with other teachers! Find the information here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Eo-9_rhoj8tJ_Tov6iVvHMOBW6q7uSPO8bsnu7G-TdU/edit?usp=sharing
2. Please assign one team member each day to check and check to ensure that the pod doors are locked. Pod doors can be open at arrival and dismissal, but should be locked and propped with a magnet during the day.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Check out the 2018 released STAAR tests - https://tea.texas.gov/student.assessment/STAAR_Released_Test_Questions/
1. Thank you to the entire special education team for their flexibility and willingness to change plans to best suit our students needs!
2. Chrissy did an awesome job negotiating us a new rate on Flocabulary - Those videos are SO cool!
3. Thank you to everyone who has been pitching in with MAP, CoGAT and IRI testing. I know SO many staff members have helped others in order to complete testing - great team work!
Week of September 24:
First Grade CoGAT (all week)
September 25 - Kristin out in the morning; AVID Site Team Meeting at 3:00
September 26 - Kristin and Kate out in the morning for Principal Meeting; Vertical Team Meetings after school
September 27 - CMIT all day in conference room
Week of October 1:
October 1-3: Kristin at camp
October 2: Kate out at Student Management Meeting in the morning