August 31, 2017
Weekly Parent Info
WELCOME BACK ROOSEVELT RACCOONS!
A few important reminders as we head back to school next week:
• Make sure you have a Parent Portal Account set-up and ready to go. If you need help with this, please contact Sarah Heuer in the Roosevelt office (345-4285). Complete the Census Verification if you have NOT yet done so. This is REALLY important, as it replaces all the paperwork you have completed in past years. The Census Verification is something you MUST do, no exceptions, so if you haven't please do so! If you need help, contact Sarah.
• Conferences are upon us. If you haven't yet scheduled one, please contact Sarah in the Roosevelt Office (345-4285).
• I am looking for a parent who might be interested in helping to supervise students during lunch recess on Wednesdays. One of our playground supervisors is a college student, and she is unable to work on this day due to classes. Please let me know if this might interest you. It would be great to fill this AND then to also have a potential back-up person when needed.
• School starts Thursday, September 7. The first bell rings at 7:55. I simply cannot wait!
• Mark your calendar...the first PTO Meeting is Tuesday, September 12 from 5:30-6:30 PM. Please note that the time has been changed to an hour earlier than we have met in year's past. We meet in the Media Center, we work really hard to be done at 6:30, there's FREE child care in the gymnasium, AND we are a really fun, relaxed, easy-going group. Please come!!!
As always, thank you for supporting our work!
Here are some Roosevelt staff members eager for a new year to begin as they wait for the Districtwide Back-to-School Celebration.
Oldest & Youngest
Miss Selberg and Mr. Eggersdorfer proudly hold Roosevelt's banner. One is the youngest staff member; the other the oldest. Can you guess which one is which?
Welcome New Teachers
Here are just some of Roosevelt's new staff: Miss Selberg, Miss Dittman, Mrs. Amborn, and Miss Gertner. Welcome to the team!