1st Grade at Bear Creek Elementay
Week 29: April 26-30, 2021
Happy Monday Families!
Wednesday 4/28/2021 is ARCADE DAY! If possible, we would like all of our students to make an arcade game out of cardboard, foil, anything you can find at your home. Games will be shown/played during our Big Ideas block. It'll be lots of fun! :) Please see the video link "Cane's Arcade" below our announcements for some ideas!
Our learning goals for this week:
- I can represent a number in various ways.
- I can determine 10 more or 10 less than a given number.
- I can use a model or number lines to order numbers.
- I can read words with vowel pair digraph oo making the sound /oo/ as in book and words with final stable syllable consonant + le
- I can spell words with the /oo/ sound in book using vowel pair digraph oo.
- I can blend and segment sounds of words.
- I can read and write high frequency words: been, heard, hurry, learn, loved, often, study, world
- I can identify commas in writing.
- I can explain what a job is and what income is.
- I can describe the difference between goods and services.
- I can discuss how spending and saving money are both important.
- The First Grade Team
Miss Barbosa: email@example.com
Mrs. Preston: firstname.lastname@example.org