At-Home Schooling Requires Teachers
Home School Option for COVID-19 Creating Gaps in Education
In this Newsletter:
- ONLINE School With Live Teachers
- ONLINE Summer School - Limited Spaces!
- ONLINE Tutoring & Classes
- LIVE WEBINAR/Info Session - Wednesday, May 6th
Summer Camps & Programs
- Summer Quest - Registration Open (Focus on Academics)
- Summer Camps - Offering Both ONLINE & In-facility Camps
It's in the news everyday! PARENTS ARE STRUGGLING & GAPS ARE GROWING!
Parents across the country, across the globe, are struggling with having to homeschool their kids. COVID 19 has forced millions of parents to face the reality of closed school and increasing gaps in their child's education. The headlines are glaring:
- HOW TO HOMESCHOOL DURING CORNOVIRUS CRISIS
- AMID CORNOVIRUS, PARENTS SHARE HOMESCHOOLING SURVIVAL
- HOMESCHOOL MEMES: PARENTS VENT
If you want more structure for your child's education, consider the 4Points Academy ONLINE program, which offers a Texas-standards-based curriculum AND live daily teacher instruction. Our online school has been a blessing to our parents, who feel at ease knowing their kids are completing their academic year and avoiding gaps in their education.
Tired of Being Your Child's At-Home Teacher? REGISTER TODAY!
4Points Academy Continues to Provide Full Teacher-led School, Classes & Tutoring ONLINE
GRADES 1-8 ONLINE SCHOOL
Virtual Classrooms with Teachers, Classmates, Full Academic Curriculum & Enrichment
ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL & CLASSES
LIVE OPEN HOUSE WEBINAR
Best Practices for ONLINE Schooling
- How our Grades 1-8 school has successfully transitioned to an ONLINE platform.
- How the use of small class sizes, standards-based online curriculum, Interactive ONLINE video conferencing platform structured for Education, and student-focused, qualified teachers allows 4PA to continue to provide quality education to children at home
- True differentiate and how the use of individual learning plans for each student benefits the student's academic growth and removes/eliminates academic gaps.
- The essential role that Teachers play in helping students learn, especially when ONLINE.
WHEN: Wednesday, May 6, 2020
TIME: 10:30AM -12:00PM
LOCATION: ONLINE (Click button below to register for link)
ONLINE SUMMER CAMPS
Have Your Child Spend His/Her Summer With Us!*
SUMMER QUEST Full Day Program includes weekly selection from a variety of IQuest Camps. Parents can enroll in a single week or multiple weeks. Program caters to children Ages 5-14 (approximately Grades K-8) and incorporates camp activities, academic games, reading and writing, chess play, and more. SPECIAL DISCOUNT - use code quest2020 at registration to get $25 off before May 15th.
*COVID-19 Closure Update - We will only be offering in-facility summer camps if the situation is safe and is APPROVED by the state and Travis county. However, our Summer Staff is preparing to offer engaging and interactive ONLINE Summer Camps. We will continue to give weekly updates about our offerings, and whether we will be back in the facility this summer.
Important Dates in May, June, & July 2020
- Ongoing Registration for ONLINE school, classes, and/or tutoring
- Ongoing Registration for Summer Quest & Summer Camps
- May 6th & 13th - Webinar & Virtual Open House - Register to receive sign-on link
- May 21st - End of Spring Term
- May 22nd-31st School Closure - Offering Online private tutoring only
- June 1 -- Start of Summer School Session I, Summer Camps, Summer Classes
- June 30 -- End of Summer School Session I
- July 1 - 5 -- July 4th Break
- July 6th -- Start of Summer School Session II
- July 31 -- End of Summer School Session II
- August 8th -- End of Summer Camps & Summer Classes
IQuest is our afterschool program which provides afterschool care, enrichment classes, and tutoring. IQuest also provides summer camps and other special programs for kids in the surrounding neighborhoods of Four Points, Lakeway, & Cedar Park. Call 512.537.7664 for info.