Henry Lee Lucas
U.S. Serial killer
- His parents were alcoholics, but his mom was a prostitute that would make Henry watch her with clients, and she also made him cross dress.
- He lost his eye after his brother knifed him, and mother refused to take him to the hospital, so the eye had to be removed.
- He said he would torture and kill animals, and he and sex with his half brother.
- He was in and out of jail as a teen.
- The first person he killed was his mother, they where arguing over if he should go home or not.
- he said he hit her in the throat and she fell to the ground so he fled the scene, he later realized that he had his knife in his hand and it was bloody.
- After he got out of jail, he teamed up with Ottis Toole to commit some gruesome murders and mutilations, they were accompanied by Tooles niece Frieda "Becky" Powell.
- Henry and Powell were hitchhiking and a minister picked them up, and believed they where married so he got Henry a job, Henry got angrier as Frieda got louder and more irritating, so he murdered her and cut her into tiny pieces and shoved her into pillow cases.
HENRY LEE LUCAS - CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL KILLER PART ONE (1993)