The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of May 21, 2018
How will you change the world by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Chat & Chill: Close Reading in the Elementary Grades
Tuesday, May 22nd, 3-4pm
Small Conference Room
1st grade is helping to change the world by collecting pajamas for children in need!
Words to Inspire...
3rd grade is hard at work reading & writing!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Thanks to Anthony, Mike, Nicole, Amanda, Theresa for your help with set up of the CPR class. It was very much appreciated
- Sandi and Venetia, Thank you for working on the Pirate Week Stuff!
- Laure, Thank you for putting the Tea together for 2nd grade!
- Second Grade Team, Masso Crew, & Romalino Crew, Thank you for a great trip to the Aquarium!
- A big shout out to the first grade team…. You are amazing to work with. You sincerely have a love for children. I’m blessed to work with you. Tag
- It’s been great working with you, Lynn! My kids are glowing with confidence!
- Simone, thanks for all of your assistance to help meet the medical needs of one of your students.
- Thank you Nicole for always helping out with my students and for your collaboration!
- Sandy--Thanks for setting up the science lessons for the second graders!
- Thanks for helping out with my class, Laure!
News & Notes
End of Year (EoY) Data: See below for our EoY data due-dates. Please have everything submitted on time & review the "demographics" portion closely, as I will have to aggregate the information for the Superintendent by 6/1.
- 05/25: F&P Levels
- 05/29: Math Benchmarks
- 06/08: DIBELS
Emergency Sub Plans: In the fall we will be keeping a file cabinet with emergency sub plans in the main office. I am asking that they are updated each trimester (to align with our essential questions). Start thinking about how you would like to organize this...I would love to hear your thoughts!
To the 2nd Grade Team: My coaching block is during your lunch block this week. Anyone want to review Strategies for Writers, co-teach a lesson or just "chat & chew" about this week's edition of the Curriculum Corner? If so, lets get it on the calendar!