WHAT WILL NEXT YEAR BE LIKE?
CURRENT FAMILIES - Find out at NEXT STEP
Why Come When You're Already Enrolled?
Please Come to NEXT STEP
Tuesday, Feb. 9th, 6:30-8pm
6600 South Indianapolis Road
NEXT STEP is a structured open house event for all TPCA families (as well as your friends, family and neighbors - please invite!) Attend any of our special sessions and talk with next year (or other future) teachers to find out what your child will experience as they grow.
The following are available all evening, 6:30 - 8 pm
- visit faculty in classrooms
- parent involvement info kiosks
- facility tours
Please also attend any combination of the following special sessions:
- Kindergarten parent information session with KG teachers and parent panel
- Head of School, Ron Evans, session on mission, vision, latest updates on new HS facilities and growth (repeated at 7:30 pm)
- Financial Aid info session
- Head of School, Ron Evans, session on mission, vision, latest updates on new HS facilities and growth (repeated from 6:30 pm)
- High School guidance services & college readiness, J-Term travel and options
Students in grades 6 -12 are welcome to join their parents at this event.
Contact email@example.com for more information and to RSVP.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
TPCA Parent Testimony - Why I keep attending TPCA open house events
I have attended at least one encounter at every grade level due to the age span of my kids the past couple of years. One may ask, why do you keep going? After the first couple of meetings I realized different information is presented at different grade levels. I also realized that these presentations are not just a cookie cutter presentation with repeat information. While some of the information is repetitive each year the meetings have been extremely beneficial to our family as we learn what is currently going on academically within each grade area, what impact state standards and testing have on our curriculum and how the teachers are addressing those standards. It has been overwhelming to hear from each teacher as they share their heart for our children and how they integrate their love Christian faith into the curriculum. As our school program grows and changes it has been reassuring to see how strategically intentional our administration and staff have been to make the right decisions for the TPCA constituency. These meetings then in turn help us to guide our kids. - Nancy B