News & Tidbits from the 4th Grade Class at HRRS
Monday, March 14, 2016
Here comes the fourth grade newsletter in a list format!
* "Read-in" - tomorrow (Tues.), bring reading material & blanket, etc.
* Thursday- St. Patrick's Day, Mass Day, 'green wear' allowed in honor of the day
* No School Friday, teacher Professional Development Day at St. Charles Borromeo with teachers from schools all over our southern Seattle Archdiocese.
* Teachers are working busily on their report cards which should go out to you next week after our principal gets a chance to peruse them.
* All School Read-A-Thon currently started. Please, have your student participate by getting sponsors, keeping track of their daily reading between now and the school read-in day. Let's show our school spirit and help raise some money for HRRS! If you need another reading log or sponsor form, or have any other questions, please let me know!
* Friday, March 25th, Good Friday - Noon Dismissal
* No School - Easter Vacation, Monday, March 28th- Friday, April 1st
Thank you parents who have pitched in lately by volunteering in the classroom and for donating items for our classroom Treasure Box (which still has plenty of room for new or gently-used items!).
Short and Sweet! Have a lovely rest of your evening,
Mrs. Marthie Ramos
4th Grade Homeroom Teacher
Holy Rosary School