ORE Monday Notes
Reading Growth is Strong at ORE!
This is the final week of our the Reading Assessment Middle of the Year Benchmark. Reports indicate that initially we are seeing very positive growth trend data for our school! We are absolutely overjoyed with this trend data and happy to report that from the initial reports we are seeing that K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade are meeting their goals that were set at the beginning of the year and for the first time in our school's history of DIBELS assessments we are seeing GROWTH as a grade level in all K, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades! This is tremendous and our school is congratulated on this remarkable work! Celebrate and keep the momentum for the remainder of this school year! We can do this - we ARE doing this!!!!!!!!!!!
- Please check the ORE Master Calendar through your Outlook or on our ORE SharePoint for all of the important dates for this week.
- The Tuesday Staff Meeting will begin in the Gym at 3:00. Please see the important update below regarding this meeting.
- The PTO Father Daughter Dance is always a wonderful event at our school. It is this coming Saturday and everyone is invited. If you would like to see all the little girls in your class decked out and having a great night with their fathers then join the fun Sat. night!
- Please remember that this Friday is International Day at ORE!
- Report Cards should go home with all students on Thursday.
India, Bangladesh and Ireland will be spotlighted at International Day! Thanks to all our staff for incorporating the study of these three countries and sharing this information with your families via your newsletters! It will be another great day at our school!
Dress Like Anderson!
Tomorrow Jen Anderson has planned a spectacular start for our Staff Meeting! The entire staff is invited/encouraged to Dress Like our PE Teacher, Mrs. Anderson on Tuesday! Doing so will have you prepared for the Staff Meeting in which you will be invited to "Get Active" with Mrs. Anderson. You will definitely want to wear (or at least change into) tennis type shoes and comfortable pants for the opening part of our meeting! It will be a great day!
Friday is Souper Bowl!
Let's cheer on the Panthers this Friday for the Super Bowl and have fun enjoying the PTO "Souper Bowl" too! Wear your Panther colors, jerseys, etc. this Friday as we all cheer on the home team! Go Panthers!