Week at a Glance (WAG)
Week of October 14-18
Week at a Glance
Library: 6th Grade
- M: Student and Staff Holiday
- T: Lesson Plans due in Forethought by 8 a.m.; Tuesday Folders Go Home; Tara Crowson on campus; Stephanie Means on Campus; Grade Verifications Printed and Placed in Mailboxes
- W: Clubs 8:05-8:35; Student Council Meeting/Field Trip; Grade Verifications Due to Britton by NOON; 5/6 SS DCC1; Lunch and Learn (Book Creator)
- Th: PLC Meetings; Report Cards Printed and Placed in Mailboxes
- F: Report Cards Go Home; 5 Sci DCC1
- Ms. Evans would like to give a shout out to Ms. K. Johnson for her assistance with Team 63 and Girlz to Ladies with technology!
- FAPE would like to give a shout out to Mr. Gross and Ms. Lucy for volunteering to help with the Stay N Play event.
Mark Your Calendar
- 21-25: Red Ribbon Week
- 22: ASAP (After School Athletic Program) Begins on Tuesdays; 5/6 Choir Concert
- 24: ASAP Begins on Thursdays; Newcomer Meeting with Adarme
- 26: Healthy Kids Festival; 6th Choir Solo Contest
- 28: Flu Shots 7:30-9:30 (sign up in lounge)
- 29: Group Pictures/Indiv. Retakes; Foundations PACT Committee Meeting
- 30: 6th ELA Half Day District Meeting (AM or PM)
- 31: Happy Halloween!!
1- Laura Henderson
11- Karri Raverty
16- Nathalie Paulder
26- Samantha Ihnen
26- Lilia Sanchez
28- Lisa Archey
Submit a story, success, aha! moment, funny, photo, announcement, etc. that you would like us all to know about. Email it to me and I will put it in the newsletter.