Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
We are officially on our 2nd week of school and the teachers are completing initial assessments and getting deep into the curriculum standards for the year. Tomorrow night is our Back to School Night and we will be able to share more about school-wide items, as well as things that are specific to your child(ren)'s classroom(s). We will begin the evening in the auditorium with a brief school-wide meeting. Here is the schedule for the night:
- 6 - 6:30 pm: School-Wide Meeting in the Auditorium
- 6:35 - 6:55 pm: First Classroom Info Session
- 7:00 - 7:20 pm: Second Classroom Info Session
- 7:25 - 7:45 pm: Third (and Final) Classroom Info Session
- 7:45 pm: End of Evening
We apologize, but this is an adults only event. It helps to get information across in an efficient and effective manner. If you need to have individual time with your child(ren)'s teacher(s), please feel free to ask them to schedule a meeting in the coming days.
This evening will provide 2 service hours per parent for each parent who attends. Don't forget to record these on your Volunteer Service Hours Form. We hope to see you there!
Please check your child's backpack for one important form this week: The School Directory. You have the opportunity to determine how much information will go in this (if any), as well as purchase advertising space for your business. This is due back Oct. 4th.
- Thursday: Spirit Gear (Seahawks or HRBA Hawks shirt/sweatshirt and jeans), Back to School Night at 6pm
- Friday: Mass or Communion Service at 9 am, Chocolate goes home for the fundraiser (2 boxes per family), Free/Reduced Meal Forms and Spirit Gear orders due TODAY! ***Anyone who does not qualify for Free/Reduced or doesn't turn in their form will be billed at the full price for Sept meals in October. Questions? Contact Lizbeth at email@example.com
Reminders: Due THIS Friday!
- Free/Reduced Meal Application (Please complete and return IF you would like to be evaluated for Free or Reduced Meals this year. DUE: Friday, Sept. 13th!!)
- Spirit Gear Form (Please staple your check/cash to the form if you are ordering...and return by Friday, Sept. 13th)
9-13-19 St. Andrew Catholic Church, Sumner @ 7:30 PM **this class is conducted in Spanish
9-16-19 Holy Family Catholic Church, Auburn @ 11:00 AM
9-22-19 St. John Bosco Catholic Church, Lakewood @ 12:00 PM
9-24-19 St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, Federal Way @ 6:30 PM
9-26-19 Holy Cross Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 5:30 PM
10-6-19 St. Leo the Great Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 12:00 PM
10-12-19 All Saints Catholic Church, Puyallup @ 9:30 AM
10-24-19 Holy Cross Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 5:30 PM
10-26-19 St. Joseph Catholic Church, Tacoma @ 10:00 AM
Please see the attached letter (link below) for info on how to register for the class.
CYO Cross Country
Back to School Night
Thursday, Sep. 12th, 6-8pm
504 South 30th Street
***ATTENDING THIS EVENTS GIVES EACH PARENT/GUARDIAN WHO ATTENDS, 2 SERVICE HOURS.***