ALL 4 German
Find out what we have to offer to German teachers!
What can ALL do for you?
- German Network: Our network of German teachers organises events and competitions for teachers and students of German.
- Support: We provide resources, advice and guidance on teaching German for language teachers, language coordinators and head teachers on our website.
- Forum: We run an email forum just for teachers of German, for support, updates and information about events (ALL members only).
- Social Media: Follow us on Twitter and on Facebook for updates, and check out our Pinterest pages on German and German Festivals.
- Reflective practice: Our German Zone Deutsch: Lehren und Lernen includes articles on teaching German, on the German language, on contemporary Germany, and on cultural and political events in German-speaking countries (ALL members only).
Would you like to help us to champion the German language?
Our Language Networks operate remotely and virtually (but still actively) to promote the interests of teachers of a particular language. They could be planning a one-off event, such as a seminar, Teachmeet or Language Day; setting up a competition for learners of their language; working with an ALL Branch, Network or Primary Hub to put on a shared event, keeping teachers updated on developments in their language or anything that teachers of the language or their learners would benefit from. Whatever needs doing! But whatever does need doing relies on enthusiasts to champion it and take it forward.
If you would like to get involved, please contact us for more information.
We have various packages available to suit your situation, and all include a host of benefits. We firmly believe that there is strength in numbers: the more members we have, the better we can speak on your behalf.