Scholarship Applications Due 4/15
Eagle Foundation revisions to application process
In an effort to streamline the scholarship application process this year and reduce the steps required, the following changes apply to the (13) scholarships administered through the Eagle Foundation that require an application. These scholarships include:
- Advancement Through Education Scholarship
- Audrey Harker Memorial Scholarship
- Beth A. Munsch Memorial Education Scholarship
- Buddy Program Scholarship
- CVAA Scholarship
- Dr. B. Jean Walker Education Scholarship
- Eric Knepp Warner Scholarship
- Linda J. Berry Scholarship
- Military Legacy Scholarship
- Pathway to Success Scholarship
- Peter Craig Breen Memorial Scholarship
- Soaring Eagles Scholarship
- Wilmer-Patricia Harris Honorary Scholarship
1) The new application deadline is April 15.
2). Students should complete the application and save it as a PDF. Applications should be emailed to Mrs. Ferguson in the guidance office, firstname.lastname@example.org.
3). Do not worry about attaching transcripts. The guidance office will provide copies of transcripts directly to the Foundation.
4). This year, letters of recommendation and teacher signatures for most Eagle Foundation scholarship applications are NOT needed. The only exception to this rule is the Peter Craig Breen Memorial Scholarship in Science application.
Those applying for the Peter Craig Breen Scholarship will need to ask a science teacher to provide a short recommendation (paragraph) indicating they are endorsing you as a qualified candidate for the scholarship. This email should be forwarded by the student or teacher to Bobbi Jo Gabrielson at the Foundation, email@example.com.
The applications can be found through Naviance or by using the below link.