This Week at AES
11/16 - 11/20
Week at a Glance
- $2 Jean Day
- Lego Club
- Large Group Lighthouse Meeting
- Christ Club Staff Meeting: Hour of Code and PLC Time
- STLP Club
- Caleb and Beth Out Family
- Fitness Night
- 1st Grade to RiverPark
- Preschool Service Project
- 1st House Meeting
Thank you Carla Case for helping out in the ELC this week when the need arose. We appreciate your teamwork.
Thank you Linda Haynes for being so flexible. You have wore many hats lately.
Thank you Nancy Hamilton for being the front line to the stomach virus, cuts, scrapes, and falls. We greatly appreciate your work to keep us all healthy.
Tweets of the Week
Notes for the Week
This Week is a Primary Guidance Week
- Each week I want to recognize the great things going on at Audubon. If you know someone who needs to be recognized, please let me know.
- It is that time of year where it is getting cold outside. Just a reminder that anytime the “Feel’s Like” temperature is 34 degrees or lower, students should not be going outside for recess or walking track time. If you have a morning where your team is on the walking track, you will need to closely monitor the temperature prior to going outside.
- Tis the Season: Please plan your Christmas Celebrations for Thursday, December 17th. Audubon PTO will provide cookies for students to decorate and eat on Friday, December 18th.
- The behavior data below shows a dramatic difference in classroom referrals from last year to this year. I believe this is a direct result of your hard work and your willingness to identify ways to recognize students. Please remember that as a teacher, you can reward your students with theme days (pj's, hat days.....) just make sure we are aware of your plans in the office so we can help parents when they call.
Know who we Serve
Our families love their kids, our families face real safety issues, our families face many issues and decisions that the majority of us cannot even fathom.
Part of our job in serving the Audubon Community means doing our best to not sympathize with our parents and students but empathize with them.