Instead of using medicine, try using these natural remedies!
Cold, Cough, And Flu
Fill a 250 mL glass with warm water, mix in one teaspoon of salt and gargle away. The salt really does soothe the pain.
Honey And Cinnamon
Mix together honey and cinnamon with a little bit of ground black pepper and have one spoon within 4 - 5 hours or after each meal.
Add Spices To Your Food
Just add some red chilli pepper or ground black pepper to your food so it will heal you illness.
Drink A Lot Of Water And Sleep A Lot
Hydration is the key to good health! Drink at least 250 mL a day.
When you rest, your body heals itself! At least 4-5 hours day, not including night sleep!
Weird but true! Just soak your sock in lukewarm water and put on just before you sleep.
Pour boiled water in a bowl, and breathe the steam easily. Don’t go too close or you will burn your skin or inhale too hot vapor. Add 5 to 10 drops of thyme or eucalyptus oil for it to be more effective.
It sure will do the job on those viruses. If you’re feeling very brave, hold a small clove or a half-clove of garlic in your mouth and breathe the fumes into your throat and lungs. If it gets too strong as the clove softens, just chew it up quickly into smaller pieces and swallow with water.
Drink hot milk, hot water, hot tea, anything but junk foods, sweet foods, and medicine!
Stay Away From White Foods (Carbs)
Carbs are very dangerous at all times, but especially when you are sick. Eat more protein, less carbs and oil.
Headaches And Migraines
- Not only does it smell great, but it is also perfect to help cure headaches or migraines! You can inhale it by putting 4-5 drops of it in boiling water, or you can massage it on your forehead.
- This fresh smelling oil have properties that control blood flow in the body. Headaches and migraines are usually caused because of poor blood flow. Try this and it will soothe you like peppermint hot chocolate.
- Usually toppings for pizza and pasta, but works great as a home remedy. Basil works as a muscle relaxant, so it is especially helpful for headaches caused by tension and tight muscles.It smells and tastes good as well.
- One of the greatest techniques for headaches and migraines is diet control. There are certain foods, fruits, and meats that cause severe headaches and migraines. As the everydayhealth.com website says, “Certain foods have been shown to affect the frequency and severity of headaches and migraine pain, including dairy; chocolate; peanut butter; certain fruits, such as avocado, banana, and citrus; onions; meats with nitrates, such as bacon and hot dogs; foods containing monosodium glutamate (MSG); foods containing tyramine, an amino acid found in red wine; and foods that are fermented or pickled. Keep track of these trigger foods and your reaction to them with a food diary.”
- Massages can soothe your nerves and calm your mind. So, try taking two fingers and rubbing the sides of your forehead in a circle motion. I am sure that will give your headache a “massage” to calm down!
- Migraines and headaches are caused from inflammation, so fatty acids like omega 3, will help bring them down. Flax seeds can help provide headache relief in hours. Flax seed can be used as a home remedy in several forms, including as an oil and ground or whole seeds.
If you want to speed up healing, use honey! Some studies show that honey is more effective than antibiotics! Honey kills off most bacterial cells and prevents infections from occurring. Make sure to rub RAW HONEY onto your wound.Spread some honey on a dressing pad, and apply this to the wound. If the wound is deeper, the wound bed should be filled with honey, then wrapped with a dressing pad.
- A French scientist (René Gattefossé) actually discovered the amazing benefits of lavender in a accident! He was burned in his science lab and accidentally found the effects of lavender! He found out that the oil promoted hasty tissue regeneration without any scarring. Use two to five times per day by applying two to four drops in the wounded area.
Marshmallow roots are not the same as sugary, fluffy treats found in the snack section in the grocery store, but this plant is sure incredible at healing any wound. It can be used to heal burns and bruises, for example.
- Can potatoes really heal wounds? That was the first thought I had when my parents told me. A gravitational pull in the potato helps draw out the infections in any type of wound. Make a raw potato poultice with shredded potatoes and maintain this throughout the day, changing it every four hours or so (and rinsing with salt water in between). This will prevent infections and reduce inflammation. Apply to the affected area, and cover with gauze and then some saran wrap or other material of choice. Leave overnight and remove in the morning. Clean affected area with salty water, cover with clean dressing and continue until healed.
Garlic is a great antibacterial and can heal almost any wound. Wash it off your skin within 20 - 25 minutes, because garlic may cause some damage to you skin. Soak 3-4 crushed cloves of garlic in a glass of water. Let it stand for 2-3 hours and strain. Apply to your wound with a cloth.