Parent News January 24, 2022
- January 24-28 - Holcaust Remembrance Week
- January 26 - Chipolte Night 5pm-9pm
- February 2 - 100th Day of School
- February 2 - World Read Aloud Day
- February 2 - Texas Military Hero Day
- February 2 - HHE ART DAY!
- February 7-11 - 2022-2023 PreK and K Registration
- February 7-11 - National School Counseling Week
- February 10 - District Spelling Bee
- February 11 - End of the 4th Six Weeks
- February 11 - Husky Heroes @8:30am in Cafe
- February 11 - Early Release @12:40pm
- February 11 - End of Six Weeks Candy Sale
- February 14 - Valentine Parties
- February 17 - 4th Six Weeks Awards @Lunch
- February 21 - NO School For Students
- February 22 - School Bus Driver Appreciation Day
- February 24 - HHE ART DAY!
- March 14-18 - SPRING BREAK!
If your child has Covid, please fill out this form and email our nurse email@example.com. You can upload a copy of your postitive test result, we do NOT need you to bring us a copy. Let us know how we can help during this time!
The nominating committee is working to help select next year's board. Working with PTA is fun and a great way to help the school and staff!
HHE Extended Day Program will be under the supervision of principal, Lisa Walker and classroom teachers. Under our care, students will be provided with snacks, help with homework, play outside and many other activities in a safe environment.
Become a Birdville Volunteer for 2021-22 All new or returning volunteers must complete a new application online for the 2021–22 school year. You must complete this application to volunteer on campus, attend field trips or help in the classrooms.