Raymond Park Middle School
Ranger News week of January 14, 2019
Volume 2018-2019, Issue #23
Monday, January 14th:
- RPMS & RPIA Skating Party 6-8 at Roller Cave
Tuesday, January 15th:
- 7th & 8th grade Girls Basketball home vs Heritage Christian 5:30 p.m.
- 7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball at Heritage Christian 5:30 p.m.
- Varsity Wrestling away at Perry Meridian 5:30 pm.
Wednesday, January 16th:
- 7th grade academic team meet 4:30 p.m. at RPMS in the mediaplex's collaborative lab
- 8th grade academic team meet 4:30 p.m. in room B126
- 7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball home vs Guion Creek 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 17th:
- 7th & 8th grade Girls Basketball home vs Belzer 5:30 p.m.
- Wrestling home vs Center Grove 5:30 p.m.
Friday, January 18th:
-Ella's frozen yogurt $4 during all student lunches
Monday, January 21st:
-No school honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Friday, January 25th:
-Science Olympiad trivia night fundraiser doors open at 6:30 trivia begins at 7:00 in RPMS cafeteria.
Saturday January 26th:
-2019 Legislative Forum 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. at Warren Education and Community Center
-PTSA Movie "The Kid Who Would Be King" at 2:30 p.m. at AMC Washington Square.
RPMS PTSA News
Don't forget to join our Parent Teacher Student Association and support all of the wonderful student activities and events throughout the school year! Your $7 membership earns you a weekly PTSA electronic newsletter and membership incentives. Our PTSA sponsors Back To School Night treats, the quarterly CORE Celebrations, teacher reimbursement for school supplies, end of year celebration treat for all students, 8th grade celebration gift, and staff appreciation days. Our PTSA coordinates the school-PTSA joint fall fundraiser, various 8th Grade Washington DC fundraisers, weekly slushy sales, RP-AMC monthly family movie events, Box Top collection contests, quarterly roller skating parties at the Roller Cave and Sonny Day Community Center volunteering nights.
Please contact our PTSA for more information: email@example.com
2018-2019 Yearbooks On- Sale. Order online through LifeTouch at: RPMS 2018-2019 Yearbook code:10818419.
SCHOOL DISTRICT PUBLICATIONS/NEWS MEDIA USE
Dr. John Kleine - Principal
Dr. Leondra Radford - Assistant Principal
Aliesa Hopp - Secretary to Principal
Sheri Thompson - Registrar/Attendance Secretary
Beth Schuster - Receptionist
Lisa Stewart - Nurse
To apply you must be in the 7th or 8th grade. Contact Katie Piatt RPMS Educational Counselor for application firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-532-8900 X8910.