Holy Trinity Catholic School
Home of the Saints - September 9, 2015
A note from the Principal's desk:
I hope that everyone enjoyed the long weekend! Just a few things for tonight's newsletter as it is a short week.
- A huge thank you to all of the families that have turned in their Paragon fundraiser forms. If you still have not sent yours into school, please do so tomorrow. Paragon will be here to pick up the order forms before school on Friday morning. Again, thank you for your support, as the funds raised go back to the school and support the learning environment for your child.
- Reminder - when your child is absent, please call the school office by 9:00am. It is greatly appreciated when you also alert the teacher, but please, please, please be sure to let the office know as well!
- Next week the Priests will all be gone for their annual Convocation. This means that we will NOT have Mass the week of Sept 14-18 and students may follow NON-Mass Dress Code all week.
- Don't forget to get your Sycamore account set up! You can have access to everything from homework assignments, quiz and test dates, financial statements, cafeteria menu and lunch account balance right at your fingertips through Sycamore. If you are having difficulty, please contact Mrs. Mundy at 812-482-4485.
- We Believe is the theme our Saints athletic teams will be sporting this year! Be on the lookout for the girls volleyball schedule as games get underway soon and we want to show that we believe in them!
Mrs. Sally Sternberg
- St. Mary's Ireland picnic is this Sunday - contact the parish office.
- St. Mary's Huntingburg picnic is Sunday, Sept 20th.
- We are really in need of a volunteer cafeteria server on Tuesdays & Wednesdays at the East campus. It's okay if you can't do it every single week, but if you can help out every other week or the first week of the month, for example, that helps too! Please contact Mary Ramirez.
- Volunteers are also needed to help with the set up/tear down and working the registers during the Central Campus Book Fair on September 28-30th. If you are able to help out, please contact Mrs. Judy Buechlein at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office at 812-482-4461.
A note from PTA:
Holy Trinity Scrip sales have been keeping us very busy! Keep it up -- every purchase helps Holy Trinity School’s PTA and puts money back into your pocket as a tuition credit. With the merger of two Scrip programs into just one, we are working diligently to keep your favorite gift cards in stock. But please keep in mind, that we just cannot predict what families want & when they will want it. So please order early to insure that you get the gift cards that you want when you need them.
We only place ONE order per week with our national supplier and local vendors - and that is typically Sunday nights. So, you must get any special orders into the Central campus by Friday morning to insure that it gets ordered & delivered to you by the following Friday.
All kid mail deliveries of Scrip cards will happen on Friday afternoons. So if you send in an order form into school with your child on any day of the week, just plan that the cards that we have in stock will only be handed back to your child for backpack mail on Friday afternoons. So if you need it sooner, you will have to make arrangements to pick it up in the Central campus office during regular office hours (but call first in case our suppliers are delayed).
If you have any questions, feel free to call Angie Schitter (812-661-9001) or Angie Hasenour (812-309-8229).