MPS - Gearing up for a great start!
August 25, 2020
Welcome Back Middletown Primary School!
Also, take a digital tour of our beautiful school!
Drive through open house and materials pick-up!
Please join us for a drive through open house and materials pick up!
- Wednesday August 26, 2020 from 1:30-3:30
- MPS staff will be waving to students and families who will remain in their cars
- Please remain in your car throughout the pick up, this will help us ensure the safety of families and staff
- You will be directed upon arrival to the school which drive up lane you will enter
- We will be handing out materials for students to use at home to enhance their virtual instruction
- Kindergarten/Pre-K/Challenges will be in the Car Rider Loop (parking lot 1)
- 1st grade will be in Staff Parking (inside parking lot 1)
- 2nd grade will be in the Bus Loop (parking lot 2)
We can't wait to see our Knights and get ready for an amazing school year!
If you are unable to pickup on Wednesday we will have additional material pick up times in the front office:
- Thursday, August 27th: 1:00-3:00
- Friday, August 28th: 9:30-11:30
Chromebook Pickup will be Thursday and Friday (August 27-28th) from 9-12 and 1-3.
Please drive up to the main entrance and remain in your car. A staff member will bring the Chromebook out to the car.
If you are picking up a Chromebook you will need to sign off on the FCPS Electronic Device Usage Agreement form found here. Please bring the agreement with you or be prepared to sign upon arrival.
MPS and MES Google Informational Session Recording
**MPS teachers will send information this week to families regarding a google meet to share class specific information. These google meet sessions may be individual with families or in small groups.**
Parent Resources for Virtual Learning
- Family Supports for Virtual Learning
- Lexia Core 5 Onboarding Video
- Support for Families: Using Lexia Core 5
Teacher letters, schedules, and Schoology access
Additionally, you should have received an email from FCPS with a Schoology access code. This email also contains links to videos you can watch to help you learn how to navigate the Schoology platform. These letters were sent to the email address of the first parent/guardian listed on file for each student.
Hello Middletown Primary and Elementary School!
Our school has started using an online communication tool called MemberHub.com. Middletown Primary and Elementary will be using MemberHub to bring you into our school community and keep you informed and engaged with what is happening.
Within our MemberHub site, you will find our e-store, newsletters, signup sheets, shared calendar events, files, photos, reminders, and much more all in one place! You are able to join Memberhub for your child's grade level and for all members.
With MemberHub you can:
*Join the PTA and purchase items from the school store
*Communicate with other parents by grade level
*Receive emails, and/or texts
*Share files and photos in a secure environment
*Utilize our school calendar
*Receive Event Reminders
*Access an Online Private Directory
*Install the MemberHub app on your smartphone for info on the go!
Your information is stored securely and privately! Please visit https://mpsmes-pta.memberhub.com/ to add you and your family to the PTA's MemberHub site.
We would love to have you as PTA members. However, you do not have to be a PTA member to join MemberHub. We want everyone to have access to this fabulous site to help your child this upcoming school year. Please visit our e-store to join the PTA https://mpsmes-pta.new.memberhub.store/store.
Here's a link to a quick introduction of MemberHub https://support.memberhub.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002003433-Hub-Overview-for-MemberHub-Users
Thanks and welcome to MemberHub!
Middletown Primary and Elementary PTA