Eastridge First Grade Newsletter
January 23, 2017
Week at a glance
Math-Coin recognition and counting
Science- Rocks and Soil
Social Studies- Inventors
Starting this semester, the teachers will no longer be reading the comprehension test to the students. They are now responsible to read it on their own and answer the questions by themselves. Reading the paper ReadingA-Z book at nights with your student will aid them in how they will do on their tests. Thank you!
- Please make sure your student is at school everyday, all day!
- Once every 6 weeks we have a school-wide AttenDANCE to honor and celebrate students who are at school everyday, all day! Please help your child earn this honor!
Put it on Your calendar
- February 6th is Counselor's week! Celebrate our school counselor and everything she does!
- Class Valentines parties are on February 14th. Be looking for a note from your child's teacher.
- Student Enrichment days are February 16th and 17th. Be looking for the information coming home with your students.
New Word wall words
*words that are on the word wall.